Saturday, June 22, 2013

MyBrainSc - The Interview

So yeah despite all of the cloudy feelings I had when I discovered that I was shortlisted for the interview, I ended up going to PICC to attend the interview just this morning. So I arrived there at around 8 o'clock. Quickly, went to the interview room, which was Bilik Temuduga 15.

At around 8.30 am, I registered myself and got the lucky number (?) 6. Hurrayyy. So for my interview room, 3 candidates would come in per session of interview. I was horrified already, because I thought it would be somewhat of a group discussion style interview.

Then it was my turn, went in with another two applicants, one from Institut Permata Pintar Negara (Wow!) and another applicant from Asasi Sains UiTM. I was like woooo, not bad at all. Gonna be a stiff competition. So I sat down, and was asked to introduce myself and so I did. Alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly.

Then came the questions. So one of the interviewer (there were two interviewers btw) asked me why I chose Chemistry. So I went to talk about learning more on Thermochemistry, Electrochemistry and yadda yadda... The end. Then, they asked, what university did I applied for, and so I said University of Malaya. So they were like, cool. Okay then.

And then after scribbling some notes, one of the interviewer bombed me with a shocking question. What is pH? I thought, lol. This is easy. So I answered swiftly, the measure of concentration of hydrogen ions in a solution. Kalau concentration dia 0.01. At first I said, it would be -log 0.01. Then, dia nak specific, so I calculated in my brain, and the answer is, pH 2. Oh yeah, correct. Wohooo! Haha.

Nasib Acids and Bases bab yang favourite and memang minat. Kehkeh. So yeah. So then, they asked another candidate some other questions related to their courses. After few minutes, the interview ended. So I went to shook hands with the interviewers and thank them. Alhamdulillah, that was all. And I can say, the interview went really well, and it was indeed a good experience.

That is all.

Till then,
Ciao XD


No comments:

Post a Comment